Room To Breathe

This is my place to share stories and anecdotes about my superficially mundane life. It's my space to vent, where I can figuratively dance for joy and give virtual hugs. It's a nook where I can unload heavy emotions and express other overwhelming baggage... good and bad. This is my room to breathe.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What the Rain Brought

Except for the past wonderful weekend (sunny and high 70s weather), the days leading up to it have been really crummy. Gray, wet and soggy. I usually love it when it rains. On the other hand, four consecutive days of gray skies and unending rain can be a bit much especially if you're trapped with two hyper tots who are just bouncing off the walls.


Alas, all things must come to an end and fortunately, the melancholic weather was no exception. The sun decided to show its cheerful face again last Friday and I immediately let the kids out the yard to let off some pent-up steam.


Lo and behold, my observant son, AJ immediately spotted something that looked very much like a dwarf's teeny-weeny p_ _ _ s.






With this green thought in mind, it was a challenge keeping a straight face when I told AJ what it actually was.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home